Join us for church… online or in person.
The leadership and staff of Mahomet Christian Church are committed to maintain care for both your physical and spiritual health. At present, we will continue to gather in person and online. We are carefully monitoring the situation and will make the decisions we deem best for our context as needed.
Worship services in Worship Center
Worship services live streamed online
Nursery and Children programming
- If you choose to gather in person for worship, here is what you can expect:In continuing our desire to create a healthy environment for FIRST, and align with the CDC, as well as state and local health department guidelines, we are updating our mask policy. As of Sunday, May 16, 2021, masks are optional for fully vaccinated adults. Please continue to provide masks for any unvaccinated family members over the age of 2.
- Click here to view the CDC Guidelines for vaccinated individuals.
- Everyone who plans to attend worship should complete a self-check before arrival. This includes no temperature above 100.4 or not recently in contact with someone who has had COVID-19. If you or someone in your household is feeling sick, please join us for church online.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entrance. Multiple hand sanitizer stations are throughout the building.
- Communion is self-serve in prepackaged containers.
- Giving boxes are located on each side of the Worship Center to receive checks or cash.
- Each venue has been cleaned and sanitized. Following each service, bathrooms and hard surfaces are cleaned, and the misting system will sanitize each venue.
- Nursery and Pre-School rooms remains open.
- Two20 student ministry for students in 6th to 12th grades meet on Tuesdays (High School) and Wednesdays (Junior High) at 6 to 7pm.
We are all learning how best to navigate the changes the pandemic has created in our world. We love the people of Mahomet Christian Church and our community around us. We ask for grace toward our leadership team and one another. If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call 217.586.3095.